Saturday, December 27, 2008

I almost think it's worthy!!!

12Our approved/proposed system is to make an error free payroll system as an alternative for Fiber Industry Development Authority (FIDA) old system which is manually inputted in MS Excel. We can say that it’s not that hard to make it nor also easy to implement the system that we are going to make. I can only say that if this project will be done correctly and accordingly I think it’s a big contribution to my experience and learning because our group works hard on this project. Also it’s better to start with a simple proposed project rather than making some super hard ones because we’re not that professionals that can settled down systems in a short time, our mind are still growing and we need more experience and our time to comply is limited only for several months. I think it’s worthy…

No comments: