Monday, January 5, 2009

My life's SDLC

SDLC is known as the traditional way of executing and implementing a program. The following are my own version of SDLC that I will undertake in order to achieve my objectives in life:

MISSION
I need to have a mission for me to follow

VISION
I need to have a dream to strive with

OBJECTIVES
To obtain my dream I need to have set of objectives so that I can achieve it, to have a guide

STUDY HARD
Of course my first step is to study hard; this is also served as a preparation for my task because education is a foundation towards success. Here I can learn the basic steps for molding my life.

STARTING POINT
When preparation is done i should start my journey...

MAKE SOME EXPERIENCES
I need to gain enough experiences so that I will not be that ignorant in the world. I need to show that I’m a well equipped person

FIND REAL JOB/THE RIGHT JOB
Of course I need to find my dream job, I need to have a job that I truly like, a job that can satisfy me and that can raise a family of 10 ^_^

STUDY MORE
Study more so that knowledge will continue to grow

SHARE KNOWLEDGE
Share some of my secrets ^_^

CONTINUE GROWING

These are my own version of SDLC for achieving my goals in life . . . What approach should I use, predictive/adaptive?...Well I may have use the two approaches predictive for my future sight and adaptive for adjusting my self to any conditions.

No comments: