Saturday, September 20, 2008

In-sourcing and Out-sourcing

As we all know, out-sourcing is getting a third party outside the company or infrastructure while in-sourcing is making use of own personnel in a company with an expertise.
If I’ll be the one who will going to present my evaluation about the said topic about in-sourcing and out-sourcing. And if I’ll be the one who will going to take the position of deciding what I’m supposed to use. I would suggest using in-sourcing because in my opinion, if my company contains personnel with great talent and expertise about making systems, programs, etc. why not make use of their abilities?! By doing this, I can help them improved their abilities as well as I can help my company’s systems being unique among the other and can hold confidentiality. Why I say so? Because if you use systems that are out-sourced, I can’t assure that it will hold confidentiality. It would be easy for other people especially the one who use the same systems that I use, to hack and crack my data. Because most of out-sourced programs have weaknesses that most people know even students and if I will going to use that oww that’s bad in my side.
And aside that, using an in-source I can easily determine or debug and add some changes in the systems easily because the one who made it was in my company. By doing this it will took me less effort and saves time. Well when we talk about money, though I can say I can spend more money in in-sourcing than out-sourcing it doesn’t matter because what I ponder is making my data safe and secure. Well it depends also specially if you are close with your personnel you can talk prices…for convenience and for the good.
However my opinion is just based, if and only if you have very honest and trustworthy personnel. Not only that, if they have talents and expertise in making systems. Why not try them it’s better to used your personnel it’s also a way to interact with them.

1 comment:

aican said...

aw..? ana diay nang outsourcing ug insourcing..???
hmmm............

==========
rgards ko kay bonggang bonggang CLARISSA!

wajejeje..