Monday, August 4, 2008

If i were a consultant...

If ever I were assigned as an IT consultant in our University… Well I’ll be glad to help as long as I can ^_^. But I think it’s a hard one because we have limited resources and of course money!!As for the slow internet connection in our school, I could suggest to revise or to reassemble the infrastructure or the computer connections in our laboratories. Basically as time goes by even if the connection of the computers to the server or other connections, as long as no maintenance it will surely affect the present connection that causes it to slow down. I think we should choose the right topology that fits our connection and that will be easy to manage and to trace if ever damage will occur. Or I can suggest assigning each computer a fair share of the bandwidth. As I don’t know…maybe the server of our school is somehow old enough and should be replaced with a new one! And If ever this will be implemented we should place a person who will take care not like a janitor but a care taker of the connections that we will be building because maintaining is somehow a best way to improve the internet connection. Well as of now I can’t think of much better idea than to revise the connections of our computer laboratory. Well I hope my small mind can give an idea!! Thank you!!

1 comment:

aican said...

>>"As I don’t know…maybe the server of our school is somehow old enough and should be replaced with a new one!.."<<
=========
aw?ana diay na??magdonate ka lit??